Forums » General » Lost Footballs

Messages for Lost Footballs

Comment Posted by silver fox Mar 15, 2008 10:42 AM

Last night, March 14th @ 10:20 p.m., the Eagles played on the first field at the Golf Dome. Unfortunately, we forgot both of our Wilson NFL balls at the field and would really appreciate your help if in fact you saw them or perhaps picked them up.

I understand that Darrell may have picked up one and they are both labelled...."Eagles #1", and Eagles "2". Please email me should you come across any of them.

The finder will be rewarded with a pair of used and personally autographed touch football shorts by future Touch League Hall of Famer, Sean Lehmann.

Thanks for your help.

Silver Fox

Comment Posted by silver fox Mar 15, 2008 12:38 PM

Sorry, I said to email me but you can post any information on this site and we'll go from there.

Thanks

Comment Posted by ziggy75 Mar 15, 2008 01:16 PM

what is this the golf dome eating footballs?.....i had a football go missing at our last div 2 game against the assassins,eagles have both their balls go m.i.a. and after the 1230 game a player looses a ball from the far field....

Comment Posted by dmazur Mar 15, 2008 02:30 PM

Sorry, too hard to resist,

You boys have to "hold onto your balls after your games."

Sometimes, the concession stand gets "found" items, so check with them. They also let me know as well. Nothing except that one of the felas did turn over an Eagles ball to me, at the end of the night.

Comment Posted by silver fox Mar 15, 2008 03:43 PM

Okay, that's a start and thanks Darrell. If anyone knows where the other one is, please advise.

Darrell, you need to find both balls to be eligible for the prize. Finding one will get you the consolation prize which Sean's jock strap.....so you may want to find the other one.

Thank you

Comment Posted by dmazur Mar 15, 2008 04:05 PM

Hey listen fella,

I have enough trouble looking after my own balls, never mind.....oh never mind!

Agh It's good having you back in the league......

But is it true?

You guys may be changing your Team Name?

Comment Posted by thersak08 Mar 15, 2008 04:30 PM

Hi Jim,

Our team played on the field the game after you. I came accross the one ball marked Eagles #1 and turned it over to the refs on the field. I am guessing this is the ball that Darrell has of yours. I will check with my teammates to see if they know anything about the second missing ball. Best I can do...

I also have had an experience where my brand new 100 dollar CFL football went missing. In its place an old, ratty, beat up CIAU ball was left. Surprisingly no one ever did come forward to make an exchange.

I feel your pain...

Todd Hersak (Maniax)

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com