Who's up for Sat /Sun morning Games?

6:00
7:00.and 8:00

Comment Posted by marcus Oct 24, 2007 11:35 AM

Not me, worst idea ever.

Comment Posted by x-dmci Oct 24, 2007 03:59 PM

i like 7 and 8 am not 6am

Comment Posted by dmazur Oct 24, 2007 05:20 PM

Hey ya know what happened to the dinosaurs????They became extinct because they couldn't evolve.

With the advent of the High school league and Co-ed, we have to find more time and space.

You rule ex-DMCI.

I was there last year, after the last Inddor Game, and the the 6:00am Provincial Team Practice,...it was awesome. So were 400 other football mad fanatics.

Ja

Ja-rule!! New condos going up, across the street!!! C'mon man. Don't be old and grumpy, jess because you playin that other league.

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Oct 24, 2007 06:44 PM

6am is my bedtime, I can't be getting up for 8am games. Put the high school kids on at 6am then if they are so pumped to play there. But then you'd need an adult to supervise them, and I know you're not crazy enough to be there at that time.

I don't know much about dinosaurs, but I know we'll all be megasaurass if we gotta get up that early. (sorry about the lame joke).

I wouldn't play at 6am if it were free, let alone $635. How's that for old and grumpy. Is matlock on yet?

Comment Posted by dmazur Oct 25, 2007 06:02 AM

Yeah, it would be for the HS division. and of course I wouldn't be getting up, I'd still be up!!!

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Oct 25, 2007 09:47 AM

In high school we just kept playing outside throughout winter. Kids gotta toughen up these days.

Comment Posted by wiggum Oct 26, 2007 09:11 AM

Saturday @ 8 sure, any other day/time no...

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Oct 26, 2007 01:15 PM

Get the Golf Dome to shut down their driving range at 9pm instead of 10pm, nobody is golfing there anyway.

Comment Posted by dmazur Oct 26, 2007 05:47 PM

I think I'll buy it and convert it to a recreational sports facility! Anyone else want to chip in a hundred grand? Hey we could golf whenever wewanted!!!

Comment Posted by hlarkin Oct 27, 2007 06:00 AM

6, 7, and 8 are terrible times ive been to the 6am provincial practises and they suck

Comment Posted by dmazur Oct 27, 2007 12:21 PM

and I hate Mondays too

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com