Forums » General » Playoffs

Messages for Playoffs

Comment Posted by dmazur Feb 19, 2007 12:19 PM

I thought I had sent this to the team reps???

Maybe not. maybe just to the Web Master?

Well here itis.

In regular season league play, Elite and Div 2 are combined,with the Assassins playing half the teams and the Avengers playing half the teams.

Assassins and Avengers playoff for the elite title
Div 2 sees the remaining top 4 make the playoffs

Div 3, and 5 regular season games are randomly assigned scheduled games, with the top 4 making the playoffs.

Div 4 sees the top 6 make the playoffs

Womens top 2 play for the Championship.

*In Div 3 one team has 6 games and that 6th game does not count in the standings, but does for their opponent whose game is their fifth.

Hope that explains it?

Comment Posted by javier Feb 19, 2007 04:35 PM

What about the New Teams?

Comment Posted by javier Feb 19, 2007 04:36 PM

or are we fifth devision??

Comment Posted by dmazur Feb 19, 2007 06:31 PM

See if you would have been in class today, you would have known that 12 hours earlier!Uh Huh! .... and..... YOU are "devision." Well,.... at least you have learned to spell the "Mazurian" way!!!:)

Yeah "5th" is "new team," sorry, I was thinking the outdoor league when I did the original post.

Hey, you are a new team guy, (remember to bring a ball next game)what would you rather be called? New Team, Recreation div,or 5th div.?

Comment Posted by javier Feb 20, 2007 11:46 AM

Hah yeah sorry about that I slept in late night you know =P and as for you mocking my spelling mistakes...yeah ok if I were to correct your spelling mistakes I would have a never ending list haha just kidding Mr. Mazur

We have bought a couple football's so yes we will bring them and 5th Division sounds good

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com