Forums » General » Default

Messages for Default

Comment Posted by Sel Dec 20, 2008 07:14 AM

Unfortunately we're not going to be able to finish our game vs Ass Legends tonight :( Our team won in the other league last night so there is conflict. We will play the first half though.

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 20, 2008 09:14 AM

They wouldn't move your time slot?So much for "being for the players"

Comment Posted by Sel Dec 20, 2008 11:33 AM

Turns out we'll be able to finish the game. We've been offered a 15 min grace period to finish our thing up. Can't play the finals if we get there, but I'm thinkin my chances of outgunnin the Legendary Tim Shea are about as good as an ant kickin a lions ass.

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 21, 2008 06:17 AM

Hey that's great to see you guys could finish it off. Looked like quite a semi-final, although the AssLegs as theirwives now call them, prevailed it looked pretty close.

Hyenas 2 represented themselves well, and certainly proved they were defending Champions!

Comment Posted by Sel Dec 21, 2008 07:19 AM

Well there is a HUGE difference between me throwing the ball and Lionel throwing the ball, so this really is a much different team than the Hyenas that won the championship. We did keep it close up to half time or so, but then my gun stopped working :( So did our defense against Tim "could you please stop scoring" Shea. It was alot of fun though :)

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 21, 2008 07:29 AM

I must have caught all your good plays. Seemed like you were lighting them up pretty good when I watched. I wasn't sure what the score was when everyone headed over to the east field following your game.

No shame in losing to the old man. I think the asslegs posted 52 in the final as well. Tim makes anyone look good.

Having fun is what it's all about in the end. Glad you enjoyed the season. You guys are a fun and classy group. Always a pleasure. Happy Holidays!

Comment Posted by Sel Dec 22, 2008 12:49 AM

What were the final scores?

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 24, 2008 10:03 AM

I posted them and the scorers on the schedule page...52-19 for AssLegs,(over Popcorn) I believe. I love that name.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com