Forums » General » Just a Question...

Messages for Just a Question...

Comment Posted by TheChampIsHere24 Dec 16, 2008 08:10 PM

So, in the Winter season are players going to be allowed to play on more than one team if there's only one division?
If so, playoffs could be interesting...

Thanks

Craig Kwiatkowski
GYPR #24

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 17, 2008 05:48 AM

Ideally we'll have more than one division. There were two more teams that wanted to enter, past the deadline. I wasn't sure how many hours we needed, and had already turned back some timeslots. Hence, to add them would have made a mess of the schedule.

However, should they have entered, and looking at some of the scores, it might be more fair /competitive, with divisions. I think it should be considered.

Once registrations are in, we could determine,a bit more easily which way to go.
That would be my observation. However, you, have "waterered the seed" and I agree!

What could be the divisional breakdown? Any suggestions?

Comment Posted by TheChampIsHere24 Dec 17, 2008 09:33 AM

Hmmm... Div 1 and Div 2.

Depending on how many teams we get, the 4 playoff teams automatically are in 1 and then whoever else thinks they can compete can request to enter until the two divisions are equal (or as close to as possible).

That would be my suggestion.

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 17, 2008 02:14 PM

Yeah that sounds good.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com