Forums » General » Playoff sched

Messages for Playoff sched

Comment Posted by thurston Apr 06, 2008 02:08 PM

I'm sure the playoff sched has been posted forever, but kinda sucks that multi team players have the possibility of missing a game if their teams play at the same time.(Ex. Div 3 and Div 4 finals at the same time).

Would've been nice if those game could've been offset with the 2 on 2, so that people weren't missing playoff games.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who might be screwed.

Comment Posted by dmazur Apr 07, 2008 04:27 AM

Hey Brett,

As always, every league in the world, lets multi team players know, conflicts can occur. No matter what the schedule is, someone might be having a conflict.

However, I do believe that there are a couple of "open" spots on the playoff schedule. As in the past, if you can figure it out, the chance of moving a conflicted game is a possibility. At least that has been my experience in the past. This year even more so..... Now we are also using those slots for the co-ed final, plus the 2 on 2 Final. But the 2 on 2 Final only lasts about 10 minutes. Therefore if your guys wouldn't mind a later start, that slot might be an option.

I believe what has happened, is that as you advance and find the conflict, let me know, and then see who the opponents are, and see if you can get into the open slot. Otherwise, as I noted, see who plays at your preferred time and see if those teams might switch.

IN the past most of the involved teams have always agreed to a switch, especially if you want your favoured late time....guys would prefer to play early and celebrate, so your chances are ...I would think, pretty good.

Keep me posted, and we'll see if we need to juggle slots.

Comment Posted by thurston Apr 07, 2008 04:00 PM

That would be awesome. Of course I guess, we wait and see.

Couldn't we move the Div 4 final to Saturday at 10:20? I don't believe ther are too many elite guys in Div 4. Are there?

Thanks.

Comment Posted by avengers Apr 07, 2008 08:12 PM

I know of at least 2 so that wouldn't work. We both have to make the final however.

Jon

Comment Posted by thurston Apr 07, 2008 10:23 PM

Oh right!!

Ooops...can't blame me fer tryin.

Comment Posted by thurston Apr 12, 2008 11:56 PM

Anyway I look at it, alot of guys play in both Div 3 and 4.

Is there another date we can schedule the Div 3 or 4 Finals?

Brett

Comment Posted by dmazur Apr 13, 2008 02:54 AM

Ask the 5th div to play at 12:30 and switch with them. Other thsn thatthe first available date I have would be November 7th:)

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com