Forums » General » wondering..

Messages for wondering..

Comment Posted by A G Nov 02, 2007 08:26 AM

if a player played a few games in a higher division in the winter 07 is he still considered a higher division for the fall 07 league? just wondering as it says in the same calander year, so u can understand the confusion
thanks
Arthur

Comment Posted by Matt Nov 02, 2007 09:17 AM

this is taken from the home page.

"Player eligibility.- a team may have only 2 higher div players. A higher div player is anyone who has played a game with a team in a higher division,during the calander year"

what are you confused about? 2007 = 2007 = same year...

Comment Posted by A G Nov 02, 2007 09:42 AM

only asking... i put a team in div 3 and i dont want to break any rules, but if thats the case then there are several teams that have more that 2 players on their team that played in winter 07 in higher division than there in now,

just an example.... Jon, Marcus and kasali all played div 2 in Winter 07 together for avenger nation now there on the same div 3 team in Fall 07 South side avengers. (sorry to use u guys as the example ur all great players and i dont even now u guys) but i just want to understand the rules, and there are more teams i've noticed

im not trying to stir shit up im just looking to make a change in my roster but it will be breaking the rules, how u explained it anyway
no team is breaking the rules if the rule is only in effect for this season and not winter so thats why im confused

Arthur

Comment Posted by A G Nov 02, 2007 10:13 AM

either way im not in charge here so lets play

Comment Posted by melvin Nov 02, 2007 10:48 AM

My take-- each session is a new season totally unrelated to what happened the previos session. Once champions are declared the season is over. Then you pay more money for the next session. Otherwise there would be a continuim and we would have a 10 game season. Teams change, everything changes each new session.

Mel

Comment Posted by A G Nov 02, 2007 11:22 AM

i agree completely, it shouldnt matter what u did last winter, either way my team has nothing to worry about.
thanks mel!

Comment Posted by A G Nov 02, 2007 11:24 AM

i have 2 players that played div 2 last year on my team and i didnt want to cross any lines if something happened and i added 1 more that was playing this year because of what they did last season.

Comment Posted by melvin Nov 02, 2007 02:54 PM

Looks like you got an excellent team in Div 3. Jessie is a great QB as well. Good luck.

Comment Posted by A G Nov 02, 2007 08:23 PM

thanks mel, i agree he is a great player, but i found out today he must have signed on with the ss avengers as a free agent, oh well, no notice, no phone call and now im stuck with a clarke jersey anyone interested??? ahh the life of a captain

Comment Posted by melvin Nov 03, 2007 02:37 AM

Arthur check with Darrell. I believe he is allowing a grace period for having 3 upper div players for this session only. Starting January for sure 2 upper div players. But check with him first before you sell the Clarke jersey on Ebay.

Mel

Comment Posted by A G Nov 03, 2007 04:26 AM

nah, he joined another team in the same division as us so,oh well
good luck to u and your maniax this season mel

Arthur

Comment Posted by Recon Nov 05, 2007 06:08 PM

hey sorry for not keeping you updated about my status for your team, besides my friends brought up the fact that you almost screwed our team over in the outdoor season, so i guess they did make it pretty convincing that i shouldnt play for your team, sorry arthur, just throw that clark jersey out, haha

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com