Forums » General » Trivia Returns

Messages for Trivia Returns

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 11, 2006 07:22 PM

Someone asked for it, so here goes. 'll dig up some sort of prizes for the weekly winners. If there are any potential sponsors out there that want to get involved let me know. Otherwise it looks like it might be those cool WTFL Champion T -shirts from this season....OK bad joke....As usual the first one to answer correctly gets the prize.

Winter Indoor Trivia Question # 1.

Name the Indoor Player playing on Team Canada at the upcoming 2006 EurotourNorth in SanDiego and Tiajuana, December 15 -23, 2006.

Comment Posted by trhoden Dec 12, 2006 12:51 AM

anwser= Marcus Whittingham.

Todd

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 12, 2006 04:54 AM

You dawg!

Correct!

You win an autographed Mazur Indoor Football, and a chance for entry into the Grand Prize to be drawn for at the end of the Winter season.

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 12, 2006 04:57 AM

Winter Indoor Trivia Question # 2

Name the teams that won the 2005 Fall Indoor Championships.

Comment Posted by gavin Dec 12, 2006 08:26 AM

It pains me to say this,
but, the Assassins.

Comment Posted by gavin Dec 12, 2006 08:28 AM

oh! TeamS
Avengers 2 won div 2 (that feels easier to say!)
Were there any other divisions?

Gavin

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 12, 2006 09:13 AM

Well yeah, That's kind of part of the question.

You see I wasn't here to do the trophy presentations,last year, and last year's site info isn't easily transferable, so the forces that be were wondering abouit that Av 2 situation. Did they win Fall or Spring or both?

You know,....Didn't I get you guys that said "Fall Div." winners? The one Todd brought back just says MITFL.

Man what was I thinkin?

Now we have a 4th div this year.

and at$125.00/trophy, this is all adding up. and yeah that's why they ain't keeper trophies.

and so yeah there was another category. What was it and who won it?

Comment Posted by avengers Dec 12, 2006 09:59 AM

If those trophies are costing you $125 each, I have some swampland to sell you Darrell, cause you been had.

Jon

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 12, 2006 03:39 PM

I actually am looking to purchase some land in South Florida, next to the 'gades in Sunrise. What are ya asking for it???

I have been dealing with the same trophy guys for the 13 years I have organized the league.If you want I still have the bill, forthe last one.

Man, you and Scott sure seem to know a lot about the running of the Indoor league!!!???

What leagues do you run and where do you get your trophies??? Maybe I can learn something????

(I can hardly wait till the Wt meeting.)

Comment Posted by marcus Dec 12, 2006 03:52 PM

Jon's posts are starting to look a lot like Glen's. I guess the monkeys have taken over both their keyboards.

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 13, 2006 04:34 PM

Huurrruummpppphhh!

Nobody knows who won CD lastyear. Good try though Gav. Hey do you have the whatever trophy you won division for winter?

Here's a hint...we'll se how SMART you all are:)

Comment Posted by MBender Dec 14, 2006 06:16 AM

Div 1 - Assassins
Div 2 - Avengers
Div 3 - Urban Animals

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 14, 2006 11:23 AM

You da Man. The winner of our second Trivia question, Monsieur Bender!!

You win an autographed Mazur Indoor Football, and a chance for entry into the Grand Prize to be drawn for at the end of the Winter season.

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 14, 2006 03:51 PM

Name the Oldest man in the Fall 2006 Indoor session!

Comment Posted by marcus Dec 14, 2006 06:19 PM

Tim Shea

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 16, 2006 10:31 AM

You'd think huh! nope 8 years too young!

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 16, 2006 10:32 AM

Day 4? Who's the youngest?

Comment Posted by ging11 Dec 16, 2006 10:41 AM

Ben Shea.

Comment Posted by ging11 Dec 16, 2006 12:17 PM

Colin Lozschuk?

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 16, 2006 02:59 PM

Ginger Buddy,

It ain't multiple choice. Phone a friend, 50/50 or ask the audience.

Final answer????

Comment Posted by ging11 Dec 16, 2006 04:35 PM

I will take Colin Lozscuk for 500 Alex.

Comment Posted by premier_big_man Dec 17, 2006 08:25 AM

I will take Ben Shea if Ging11 does not pick him.

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 17, 2006 06:01 PM

Ginger wins it. Colin is Oct 1 /91 and BS is January 12/91.

You win an autographed Mazur Indoor Football, and a chance for entry into the Grand Prize to be drawn for, at the end of the Winter season.

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 17, 2006 06:05 PM

TQ # 5? Name the current CFL player,who's last amateur team played in Mazur's Indoor league (the year(s) we played out of Gateway!)

Comment Posted by jkull Dec 18, 2006 09:42 AM

Wes Lysack

Comment Posted by ging11 Dec 18, 2006 11:19 AM

Right on! How do I claim my prize?

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 18, 2006 01:15 PM

Jeff you dawg!! (Apparently everyone that wins is a dog!!) Thanks, I forgot the dudes name, but yeah that 's him!!

Ginger, I got the balls. However, since it's the Holidays, you'll have to wait till we pick up again on the 26th. Be there

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 18, 2006 01:16 PM

Trivia, Day 6 Hot off the presses. Who is the CFL dude, and future Assassin on the website?

Comment Posted by bshea Dec 18, 2006 04:17 PM

Dave Donaldson

Comment Posted by premier_big_man Dec 18, 2006 04:21 PM

Flag on the play! Ben's got insider info. That's unsportsman like.

Comment Posted by bshea Dec 18, 2006 04:27 PM

Actually I'm gonna have to go with Marcus Howell seeing as how it says FUTURE Assassin and DD has already been one. Also, I don't believe that DD has been mentioned on the site but Marcus Howell has.

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 18, 2006 06:12 PM

OK B.S., don't BS me. You're like every darn student out there. Changing your answer, after making a first "guess".... obviously, a guess, in this case. Hmmmmm! Rules committee, are we playing process of elimination here???

OK, OK, Here's some vital info I thought everyone knew....

Now you know what they say about that. DON'T change your first answer. It usually is correct! Now when I say usually, that doesn't mean always....!!!:)heh! heh!

However, petunia, here's how questions work. Or,.... are supposed to. "Open ended" questions are far too difficult,, and don't focus the student. Therefore there should be some link to the answer in the question. Therefore, in the question, there should be some sort of guide to help out the "quiz taker." and sure enough, if ya read the question it spits it out..."on the website" "on"!!! c'mon cabustahead. Do yawant me to tellya where to look???

The Jeanster, even created a special section!!!

Now gosh darn, and just a cotton pickin minute. In your rational you used good deductive reasoning, with your statement about past and present Assassins, however,....

OK, so like before, do ya wanna phone a friend, 50-50, or ask the audience????Final answer is????

Comment Posted by bshea Dec 19, 2006 02:01 AM

Howell

Comment Posted by chrismatheson Dec 19, 2006 06:22 AM

Howell is the wrong answer. Dave Donaldson is correct.. since he s in the Gallery pictures in a back peddle. I was also the one to add him to our roster : )...

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 19, 2006 07:16 AM

Matty wins it! No kidding Shea....geez!

You win an autographed Mazur Indoor Football, and a chance for entry into the Grand Prize to be drawn for at the end of the Winter season

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 19, 2006 07:17 AM

Trivia # 7 OK. goin with the CFL theme, another CFL player will be joining us, according to his prospective team.

Name the Team and the individual!

Comment Posted by marcus Dec 19, 2006 08:50 AM

Dave Donaldson played at the golf dome, not gateway. The original question was described wrong!

For question #7 I'm going to go with Eric Guliford on the Assassins.

Comment Posted by bshea Dec 19, 2006 10:21 AM

I'm going to have to say Marcus Howell again. With Torsion.

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 19, 2006 12:34 PM

Geez BS.

You got Howell on the brain.

But, this time you are correct!

You win an autographed Mazur Indoor Football, and a chance for entry into the Grand Prize to be drawn for at the end of the Winter season

Guliford to the Assassins???

Holy snarpin tarantulas!! I didn't even know that???? Wow!

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 19, 2006 12:35 PM

Trivia # 8

Where did the Eagles of the WTFL come from, before they played in the WTFL?

Comment Posted by bshea Dec 19, 2006 12:45 PM

Winnipeg Church Football League

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 19, 2006 03:28 PM

Mr. Shea!!!

Might I remind you,that our trivia contest players, may only continue to play, if they have not won, for a period of three weeks.

Now,.... since you have managed to win today, that means you may not play again until, January 10th. I trust you will respect the rules, as a young Mensa student, fine Winnipegger, and prospective Mazur Indoor Touch Football league Official, who wishes to maintain his potential employment status for 007!!!

Now... let someone else play, and,...... let your father know,..... his answer was close, but incorrect!!!!

Shouldn't you be Xmas shopping for something for your employer, to show your gratitude, and fond wishs for a healthy and happy xmas???.... Sunscreen with a ph of 20 will be fine!

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 20, 2006 09:31 AM

No one knows where the Eagles came from, nor who the oldest guy is? Members 6 - Maze 2!!

Comment Posted by ging11 Dec 20, 2006 02:21 PM

Hey Darrel, what is the grand prize anyhow?

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 20, 2006 03:21 PM

Sorry Ginger,

But I am not letting the cat out of the bag on day # 8!

So far, you do have a 1/7 chance of winning though. Stay tuned. I bet you can hardly wait tilly our three weeks are up, Huh?

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 22, 2006 03:29 PM

Trivia question Niner.

Name the most recent guy, who played Pro football, and played in the "M" this past Fall Indoor season.

Comment Posted by trhoden Dec 22, 2006 04:40 PM

Brad Sarna. Arena 2 I do believe. Am I right?

Todd

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 22, 2006 05:27 PM

You are correct, BUT, remember the Trivia rules. If you have won once in the past three weeks, you can not win again, until that time is up....Todddster!!!!!. C'mon now. You were the inaugural winner of the Fall Trivia 2006, but listen up Mr. 007....Let someone else have a chance at one of those groovy Mazur Indoor autographed footballs!!

You already have one coming.
Ok now let's think of one.....stay on the Pro theme? or go with something else??? I'm kind of stuck here.....hmmm????

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 24, 2006 01:08 PM

Oops somehow missed a day.

OK! Here's one for the oldtimers. In 1980 and 1981, I tried out for two NFL teams at Free Agent Camps. At one of them, I ran a 4.7 40, and beat out @ 158 receivers, to make it to the last session of the camp, where 2 skill players from each position competed against each other (WR, RB's and QB's vs. C, SS and LB's) What was that team?

Comment Posted by seanf Dec 24, 2006 06:00 PM

Miami Dolphins

Comment Posted by MBender Dec 25, 2006 06:11 AM

I think Miami was one team and I think I heard you still have the practice pants but were the Kansas City Chiefs the other NFL team you tried out for?

Just think if it were the Steelers you got a try out with at that time, You would of had a chance to catch a ball from Terry Bradshaw :) it's still an amazing accomplishment to look back on.

Comment Posted by ziggy75 Dec 25, 2006 05:21 PM

da bears

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 27, 2006 07:09 AM

So Marty...your final answer is....

Comment Posted by MBender Dec 27, 2006 09:50 AM

My final answer is that I won earlier (The urban animals question) so I know that I am not suppose to answer anymore. I was just thinking that I heard that one team was the Dolphins and I thought I heard previously it was The Chiefs also. IF i hadn't won previously Regis, My final answer would be that you got a chance to run around at Arrow Head Stadium. "Chiefs"

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 28, 2006 05:09 AM

Oh Man!

Well, yes you are correct. The Chiefs was correct. But You won earlier.....OH whoa is me...The NE Patriots was the other team.

But speaking of the Dolphins...., Here's the next Trivia question.

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 28, 2006 05:12 AM

Question # 10?

Which former WTFL/CFL player had his home town, in a suburb, of where I am now, Orlando Florida. I believe this former Assassin/Heat Super Star, was from "Deland," Florida?

And Marty and Ben, no answering until your 3 weeks is up!!!

But as always...thanks for playing!!

Comment Posted by wildcat27 Dec 28, 2006 01:33 PM

how about james murphy

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 29, 2006 04:06 AM

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 29, 2006 04:07 AM

Trivia Question # 11

Alriiiiiggghhtt....Movin right along...What former Bison, Heat and now Assassin, tried out for the Argonauts three? years ago?

Comment Posted by sarge Dec 29, 2006 07:26 AM

Chris Matheson.........

Comment Posted by chrismatheson Dec 29, 2006 08:27 PM

Was 2001 that I had my T.O. Tryout as well as the Toronto Phantoms in March of 2001, which is where i was actually contacted by the argo's. 1997 I tried out with the winnipeg blue bombers where i ran a 4.46 40 timed by James Murphy... seems like forever ago.

but thanks for the props Darrell.

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 30, 2006 06:16 AM

No thanks required. You earned it. You are one of the guys thst should be playing Pro someplace. Always a pleasure to watch the best!

Sarge is the Winner of a 2007 D. Mazur autographed football, that allows you to enter the seson ending grand prize contest. Stay tuned!

Trivia # 11? I am losing count!!!

Here goes...

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 30, 2006 06:19 AM

Trivia # 11

One of the leagues most significant and possibly the greatest player to play in the WCTFL, drafted by the New Orleans Saints, and a UND? alumni, his son now toils for the U of M Bisons. But according to Tim Shea, he is/was the greatest receiver to ever play in the Winnipeg league, (Geez,... Tim that hurt)for the "Combines?" (I think.) Who was this "superstar?"

Comment Posted by damianm Dec 30, 2006 03:50 PM

Darrell was it Ron Gustafson? He played for the Saints, falcons and the Rams.

Good question darrell. There are two ex-bomber kids on that team.

Happy New Year.

Damian

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 31, 2006 10:46 AM

You are correct! On both accounts

Damien is the Winner of a 2007 D. Mazur autographed football, that allows you to enter the seson ending grand prize contest. Stay tuned!

Happy New Year!

Comment Posted by dmazur Dec 31, 2006 10:52 AM

# 11....Keeping with the Pro-related theme...Here goes He was a member of a they were a brother cousin combination that dominated their divisions, during the 70's - 90's.

One even plays for the Bombers. But....it was his uncle that actually ran an incredible pattern(that he credited me with teaching him) It was called a "
re-post" Basically it was a post- corner- post. But this guy bounced it on every fake, and literally left defenders, 5 yards behind. It was a thing of beauty. AND NO ONE and I mean NO ONE has run that pattern the same way since!!!

I think I may have one on video. But he was the star of this group. He played for Santa Fe, Mustangs, and the Ratz. Which one of the brothers was he?

Comment Posted by oldred Jan 01, 2007 11:34 AM

This kinda sounds like Santa's reindeer - it wasn't Todd, Trent, or Troy, so that means it was Trevor. He beat me on that move too many times to count.

Mark

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 02, 2007 02:41 AM

Right you are # 99

Mark is the Winner of a 2007 D. Mazur autographed football, that allows you to enter the seson ending grand prize contest. Stay tuned!

Trivia contest question # 12

He was a Bison, a Nelson Mac Grad, a Bomber, a Stampeder, an Assassin and a dirty Rat (Ratz). Who was this likeable Insurance salesman?

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 04, 2007 08:04 AM

Wow!

What's up with that?

No one knows who Kevin Neiles is??? Well I do!! Kev I still love ya!

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 04, 2007 08:07 AM

Trivia question # 13?

Is anyone out there?

He was first a Micronaut, then a Ratz....(Edddddyyyyy. You gotta know this one. Didn't you and the Brew Doctors play together with him?) Oh yeah, this Arizonan, was nicknamed "the Sheriff," when he played as the outstanding RB for the Blue Bombers. Name that man....

Comment Posted by MBender Jan 04, 2007 08:27 AM

I won't answer this one (it's pretty easy) but I was curious, I read some where in the paper not to long ago saying that this particular former WTFL player was on Suspension from his day job, I wonder why? he seems like a pretty good guy.

Comment Posted by captainwoody Jan 04, 2007 08:47 AM

Is it Willard Reaves?

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 04, 2007 09:27 AM

Glad to see someone is still out there!

Marty,...I can't help yaon that one.

Captainwoody is correct

CW is the Winner of a 2007 D. Mazur autographed football, that makes you eligible for the grand prize. Congratulations

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 04, 2007 09:32 AM

TQ # 14

Her Daddy starred for the Heat, but now is the DB coach of the Bombers. Who is this player?

Comment Posted by scott Jan 04, 2007 10:20 AM

Gregg Butler is the DB coach

Comment Posted by mblewett Jan 04, 2007 10:22 AM

Is it Brooklyn Dyce?

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 04, 2007 03:46 PM

Hmmm. Why oh why did I write DB Coach???

I meant Receiver Coach. And Yes Matt you are correct!!

Brooklyn Dyce is the correct answer! For being a mind reader, and getting the correct answer, you win an autographed D. Mazur Indoor Touch Football,which puts you in line for the grandprize at the end of the season, but also since you correctly answered my erroneously worded question, you'll also get a special something extra!!

Congratulations

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 04, 2007 03:49 PM

Trivia question # 15

Name the only current WTFL player who represented Canada during the last Pan Am games!

Comment Posted by ckool Jan 04, 2007 04:30 PM

Sue Dandenault competed in weightlifting during the 2003 Pam Am Games in Santo Domingo. She finished 5th.

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 04, 2007 08:15 PM

You are correct!

Ckool...whoever you are is the winner of a 2007 autographed D. Mazur Indoor Touch Football and qualify for the Grand prize at the end of the contest.

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 04, 2007 08:17 PM

Trivia Q# 15

What former 1976 Basketball Olympian played for the Combines and others in his WCTFL Touchdays?

Comment Posted by ckool Jan 05, 2007 03:02 AM

Sorry it's Chris Koolage (ckool)

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 05, 2007 03:26 AM

Excellent! I would never have thought it was you Chris! My old Kelvin teammate! Man we had a Great team in ...when was that that we won? '89? I have the team photo up on the office wall in my home.

I guess you coached her (Sue Dandenault) these past two years?

AT any rate, Congratulations.

Comment Posted by tbone Jan 05, 2007 02:21 PM

Was Martin Riley the member of the Olympic basketball team and the Combines in the WTFL?

Tony Tetrault
Bootleggers4life

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 05, 2007 03:57 PM

Nope not Marty.
You have the correct University though. Therefore it has to be the "Madman from McGill".....

Comment Posted by tbone Jan 05, 2007 09:07 PM

How about Robert Town?

Tony

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 06, 2007 02:10 AM

Nope....

C'mon people. Help the Tonester out. This guy is at the U of M now!!! and has been for the last 10 years or so....(from McGill....)

Comment Posted by oldred Jan 06, 2007 06:28 AM

Rick Suffield

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 06, 2007 07:04 AM

Congratulations !

But Look Langstaffe, ya can't win 2x within 3 weeks!!! Geez..You University grads!!!! So competitive on the field and off!!!:)

Ya, it was Suff, thank Gawd you are reading these! I thought it would be another, "Who's the Oldest guy in Indoor question?" where no one had guessed the correct answer yet!!!

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 06, 2007 07:07 AM

Trivia Question # 16

OK, This Manitoba Football coaching legend, also played in the WCTFL, back in the early 80's with the Santa Fe Express and the Bison Alumni. His nickname was/is? "The Flea!"

Now #99, give some other old guy a chance to win!!!(heh! heh!)

Comment Posted by Alzies Jan 07, 2007 08:23 AM

is it mike watson

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 07, 2007 11:22 AM

nope!

Comment Posted by bb1 Jan 08, 2007 05:57 AM

coach dobie?

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 08, 2007 06:21 AM

bb1 you are correct!!! It is the Big Dawg!

Whoever you are, you have correctrly answered the question, and therefore, win an autographed 2007 Mazur Indoor autographed football!

Yahoo!!

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 08, 2007 06:34 AM

TQ # 17

OK here we go. His dad played with the Bombers, His brother Wayne played with me on the Bisons, and his other brother Grant played with a number of NHL teams. We are talking about the 1980 Bisons Alumni star Randy. What was/is the last name of this famous family?

Comment Posted by tbone Jan 08, 2007 01:22 PM

The Ledyard's

Tony Tetrault

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 08, 2007 02:56 PM

You got it baby!

Wayne and Randy were two of my teammates on the Busons and the Bison Alumni. Man those guys were an absolute blast.

Have not seen them in many years though. Damn.
Tony Congratulations you win a 2007 autographed Mazur Indoor Touch Football, to be used to qualify for the grand prize, at the end of the season.

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 08, 2007 02:58 PM

OK I have to think of another question and check my football count. I better give the newer peoples some questions so give me a few minutes whilest I check my whiley brain..stay tuned for trivia question # 18...

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 08, 2007 07:29 PM

OK, OK....It took five hours but I got the most awesome question. ....and it's a natural!!

trivia question # 18...
Who is the MITFL Indoor footballs all-time leading scorer and Interceptor?

Comment Posted by marcus Jan 09, 2007 07:52 AM

Kyle "The Goat" Ashuk

Who autographs these balls? For my winning prize I'll take and non-autographed one so I can sign my own name on it. thanks. :)

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 09, 2007 08:27 AM

Web Master,

You are correct.

You win a D.Mazur autographed Indoor Touch Football league ball, that enables you to qualify for the Grand Prize, at the end of the season.

Congratulations!

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 10, 2007 01:54 PM

TC # 19

OK Here we go,

What WTFL player is currently a member of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers?

Comment Posted by marcus Jan 10, 2007 06:06 PM

Please tell me we got westwood playing in the league. I got a tune I'd like to play on my banjo.

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 10, 2007 07:05 PM

No, and you just won, you can't play again for three weeks. Quit misleading the boys!

Geez Westwood isn't even playing in the CFL at this point (unsigned)and we already had a Westwood question.

Where's Ben Shea? Isn't his three weeks up yet?

Comment Posted by jkull Jan 12, 2007 04:43 AM

J Bell

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 12, 2007 06:37 AM

Jeff Kull is correct! You have won your 2nd autographed D. Mazur Indoor Touch Football League Football. Don't you wish you had a team paying in the Winter seesion of Indoor??? So presumably you could playb with your balls.....(heh!heh)

oooowwwweee!

Great answer Jeff!

Here's # 20

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 12, 2007 06:40 AM

TC # 20.

His brother, Cyril, kicked for the Calgary Stampeders. He played for the Barry Wall led Rods and Steelers. This semi-Professional Boxer's Indoor Touch Football claim to fame was that he once ran full speed into one of the Dome walls, that had frozen snow piled up on the outside. He hit the wall, bounced off, hit the floor, ....and GOT UP!!!!

Who was he?

Comment Posted by oldred Jan 12, 2007 09:55 AM

He is also a Bison Alumni

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 12, 2007 10:56 AM

Langer, you old Seadawg you!

(How's that for an old Bud Harden impression?)

Who is? Cyril or his younger brother?

Comment Posted by oldred Jan 12, 2007 11:49 AM

Spyder

His younger brother was a team mate. I think their Grandfather was a world class boxer, possibly a Canadian or World Champion.

Comment Posted by dmazur Jan 12, 2007 01:49 PM

Is that right???

Holy snarpin catfish! I did not know that. (on both accounts!!!)

Hey this website trivia isn't just for fun it's educational!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com