Forums » General » Instructions for team signup

Messages for Instructions for team signup

Comment Posted by marcus Oct 12, 2006 05:01 PM

Hey All,

To signup your team for indoor you should do the following (team captins only):

1. Login to the website (if you don't have a login, then signup first).
2. After login, you will see a link for "Register Team" at the top of the page. Click on that and follow the instructions there. If you were in charge of a team last year it will say "My Teams" instead. Click that link, and then under your "My Teams" page you will see a link for "register another team".
3. After creating your team, you can add players to your roster by going under the "My Teams" link and editing your team. Players need to be signed up on the website first. Players who signed up last year are already good to go.

If you have questions about this post them here.

thanks

Comment Posted by rbeez Oct 24, 2006 04:11 AM

Hi Marc, how do you remove names from your roster that are no longer on the team?

Comment Posted by marcus Oct 24, 2006 08:17 AM

You should see a little icon beside the player's name that when you mouse over it will say "Remove Ron" etc. You can only do this if there are no games played for that team.

For the Beez though, I think I know the problem you are having. You will have to register that team for this season first. (even though it's in the DB for last year).

What you do is this:

Login
click on "my teams" at the top of the website (top right corner ish)
click on register another team
on the team signup page select the radio button for "Team from previous season" and then select the beez from the dropdown.
click create and you should be good to go
Then you can modify the beez for the fall 2006 season.

Hope this helps, the same goes for any other team that was around last season.

Post any more registration questions here.

(for insurance forms and waivers click on the "Forms & Files" menu option on the left hand side of the site)

Comment Posted by marcus Oct 31, 2006 06:22 PM

Now that the teams are up, lets get those rosters filled up, otherwise the stats won't be entered.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com